Are you using cloud computing to optimize your IT infrastructure? If not, you’re missing out on a tremendous opportunity through network cabling. One good reason to make the switch is that it offers the following benefits:
When your network cabling faces downtime, outages, or failures, your business risks losing money and falling behind. Many organizations still use an inefficient model for managing their infrastructure. This model causes more harm than good and puts your profitability at risk. Switching to a cloud infrastructure can reduce maintenance costs, lower downtime, and boost system manageability.
More Network Access
If you’re concerned about your data, a virtual private network (VPN) is one of the best weapons against potential threats. If you’re struggling to implement an agile environment, newer servers have built-in features that facilitate this process. Cloud infrastructure via network cabling can strengthen your network and give your business a competitive advantage from improved security to enhanced features.
Businesses can experience productivity gains by investing in technologies to optimize their IT infrastructure. These changes can make it easier for departments to communicate, which leads to improved processes and greater agility.
Automation can free up existing IT resources by completing routine tasks. Ultimately, organizations can gain a big picture of how the business works and makes decisions by enhancing the IT architecture.
Optimized network cabling that unifies all individual systems can help your business maximize profits. It allows you to work more efficiently. Moving to the cloud has many benefits, such as better data management and processes, and promoting smooth, hassle-free collaboration. It is also an opening for small businesses to minimize costs and deliver quality services, attracting more clients in the long run.
A significant problem with the traditional on-premise infrastructure model is that it is hard to scale your business. Optimized network cabling is easier to manage than many small, separate networks or points of presence. You can also reduce costs by using both scalable and flexible cloud services.
Optimizing Current Network Cabling
On the other hand, if you are happy with your current network provider, there are ways to get more out of your subscription, such as:
- Audits: Whichever company you are or industry you’re in, the audit is a crucial part of the IT infrastructure optimization process; after all, you need to understand what options you have to continue optimizing your infrastructure.
Suppose you have an on-premise system that works fine and decide to optimize it by moving to the cloud for the cost-cutting benefits. Scenarios like this often don’t pan out well. Sometimes, you might find that cloud infrastructure is even more expensive than an on-premise solution.
- Implementation: The first step in determining the best application transformation method is assessing whether a simple port is possible or the application requires improvements before and after migration.
After which, companies can either do on-site or cloud deployments:
- On-site optimizations simply reduce the number of devices in a data center.
- On the other hand, Cloud implementations need to re-host (lift and shift), re-platform (lift, tinker, and change), modernize, rewrite, drop and shop, then retain the applications and data to a remote online server.
- Planning: There are different ways to improve a company’s network cabling, including cutting the number of machines and decreasing the memory capacity of existing systems. For example, a company can also use Kubernetes clusters or Docker containers to optimize its cloud infrastructure.
Faster, more updated network cabling systems also empower businesses to scale and earn more quickly. Choose from which section above applies to your company: finding a new network cabling provider or upgrading your current systems to achieve growth in an ever-competitive, online market.
Outfit your business with network cabling from Calgary with TP Communications! We find optimal, customized solutions for each client — a service, network equipment, cabling, training or business phones. We have got you covered. Get a quote from us today!